June 10, 2009

My Vacation

Alright so it's been nearly a month so I updated my blog - yikes!

I have been away for the past 2 weeks on a little vacation up north for some good family time before wedding season starts for me as I will not have much free time after June 20th :)

While I was visiting my family I managed to do a few High School Senior sessions!! Very exciting.

A more artistic shot than a typical senior's shot but I still really liked it!


My fav of each Senior







I also did a very cool tourist trip while I was back home too which I've never actually done!
We took a boat tour to a preserved area further north that is home to many many Grizzly Bears. We were almost in Alaska! It was very cool to spend 2 hours floating around the bay looking at different bears feeding on the beaches.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.














0 comments: