June 14, 2009

Baby C | Langley BC Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Earlier today I went to a client's home to take some shots of their 6.5 month old baby girl - C.

She was such a cutie! Even though she just wanted to chew on all the props & blankies she was a lot of fun to photograph. Her parents helped out a lot by dancing & singing for us to make her giggle & smile.

We got lots of really adorable pictures of her & even managed to get some with Mommy & Daddy!

Here are a few of my favorites!


I love the funny faces babies make!











I hope you enjoy the photos!

Thanks for inviting me into your home & allowing me to take photographs of your beautiful daughter & your family! I hope we can do this again soon.

4 comments:

Lora said...

shes cute! I love the ones of her and her momma! nice job!

Dana Monticelli said...

What a sweet little girl!

Jennifer Morse said...

She is gorgeous!

image masking said...

So sweet baby!!