April 17, 2009

Maternity Memories & Newborn Photography - Langley BC Photographer

I have great news for all expecting parents!

I am breaking into the Newborn Photography market & in order to do so I am offering FREE (that's 100% Free) Newborn Photography sessions! Very exciting for all expecting parents :)

This promo will run until April 30th, 2009 with sessions taking place between May 1 - June 30, 2009
Sessions can be held in your home or in studio - your choice!

If you are not due till after June, I've got great news for you too! If you book a Maternity Memories Photography before May 1, 2009 you will receive a FREE Newborn session of your bundle of joy as well!

Maternity Memories sessions are 50% - regular $150!
Maternity Memories is a series of sessions documenting your progress over your last 3 months of pregnancy. You will also receive a free 16"x20" print collage of your progress!

This ad sums it up nicely!


To book your sessions, please contact me via email (info@jmbphotography.ca) or phone (604.315.9942).

I look forward to capturing you & your new bundle of joy soon!

0 comments: