April 8, 2009

Bridal Show Langley BC

Alright all you engaged couples...today is the day for the fantastic Princess & the Pea Langley Bridal Show. The best part is that it's FREE to you & as many guests as you want to bring along & there are tonnes of door prizes from all the vendors!
I will be there set up with all my albums, portfolios & more. I will even have a photobooth set up so be sure to stop by & have a quick headshot taken of you & I will then touch it up & mail it to you!

Want to know more about the show? Visit them here.

Oh & I almost forgot to mention...I will be running a Special Offer only valid at the show today. If you reserve your wedding date today (pay your deposit) you will receive a FREE 2 hour Engagement Session. The session includes a DVD of the edited images & a Photo Wedding Guest Book for your guests to sign & browse through professional engagement photos of you & your partner!

Hope to see you there! Be sure to say Hi & let me know that you read this blog - there might be something in it for you!

0 comments: