April 5, 2009

Build your own wedding packages - jmb Photography Langley BC

It has been a busy few days - I have been creating some new & exciting features for jmb Photography!

I have just unveiled a new & unique pricing structure for my Wedding Photography services. Couples can now build their own packages by selecting the number of hours of coverage needed, albums, prints, books & many more extras! This allows couples to have a package that includes exactly everything they want & need for their wedding without receiving all the unwanted filler items that can bulk up pricing! I am still offering my pre-packaged rates as well for those couples that find them to be suitable to their wants & needs!

I am expanding my Wedding Services as well. I will now be hiring on more Professional Photographers. We will be able to capture more Weddings for those who love our work! We will have 2 very professional teams of photographers available year-round!

0 comments: