May 9, 2009

A & S Engagement Session | Langley, BC Wedding Photography

Today I had the pleasure of photographing the future Mr. & Mrs. Buckley for their E-session.
We were fortunate that the sun came out after many days of hard rains!! Yipeee!

We ventured into Campbell Valley Park & walked around the area for the session & got a lot of really fun images.

Their wedding will take place in June & will be held at a beautiful & vintage-like Bed & Breakfast in Fort Langley. I am so looking forward to doing their wedding cause Fort Langley is one of my favorites locations of all time for wedding photos! Mixing vintage with modern - how cool is that?!

Here are a few of my favorites from the session!



Thanks guys & see you shortly for the wedding!!

Psst - check back tomorrow for another E-session sneak peek!!!

2 comments:

Laura Brett said...

Beautiful, love the first one!

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

Oooh I love the scenery. The sunflare pic is gorgeous!