July 5, 2009

The Devolins | Langley BC Wedding Photographer

On Saturday I had the pleasure of working with A&M again. We did an Engagement session a few months ago - here.

The bride was so beautiful!

The day got off to a slow start but we managed to get to the ceremony only 30 minutes behind schedule - sorry boys! The Ceremony was so beautiful & the Church was the perfect place!

The 4 fours following the Ceremony were not dedicated to the Formal Portraits..only one problem...my gear got locked inside the church! So with the help of a lot of really really great friends & family members of the newlywed couple - we contacted every person possible to get back inside that church. I managed to borrow some memory cards from a few people & the Bridal Party & I all went off and did the rest of the portraits. It was the most stressful afternoon for all of us - the heat didn't help any at all! :P

We managed to enjoy ourselves & get lots of really great photographs regardless of what was going on!

Once we got to the reception we managed to get inside the church & get my gear! Hooray!
I just wanted to say a BIG BIG thanks to all the people who stayed behind & helped phone numbers & get inside that church & picked up my gear and brought it to the Reception for us - you're all amazing people & I hope all my next weddings have guests as great as you!

So the night went on without any wrinkles in it & stress free!

Again a HUGE thanks to A&M for being so calm & collected during the stressful time!

Here is your Sneak Peek - I hope you love the photos!

The online gallery of all your photos will be up shortly - you can find it here.







And specially for the guys - this is hilarious!

15 comments:

Lora said...

These turned out great, I love the yellow wall! Nice work :)

Casey said...

Excellent job! The last picture is hilarious :)

Jessica said...

Cool pictures! Great job!!

Traci said...

such a beautiful bride!!

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

gorgeous! glad it turned out ok!

Sari said...

Beautiful images! I love the bride's dress.

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

Beautiful work!

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

These rock! They are all so beautiful and creative. I do love that last one though. I LOL when I saw it!

Carolina said...

Looks like a fun day and yes the bride is beautiful!

Rachel Plowman said...

Beautiful! Nice captures.

Jennifer Morse said...

Gorgeous work!!

Jessi F said...

They are a gorgeous couple, and you can tell everyone was having fun! Gorgeous images!

Laurie said...

Wedding photos that the bride and groom will treasure! Great job.

Kristen said...

Gorgeous!! You did an amazing job! That last one cracks me up haha!

Candace wilson said...

Love the yellow wall!! Great job on these!!